- Figure out what type of body piercing you want, and consider your lifestyle. If your piercing could be at risk of rubbing, tearing or being tampered with in any way, it is not the piercing for you.
- Find a reputable body piercing shop with good reviews and recommendations. Consider the cleanliness of the shop and make sure that the tools and jewelry are sterile. New and sterile items should be opened from a package in front of you.
- Make sure they ask for proper identification. If they don’t ask for your ID, then they are unlikely to follow proper health regulations.
- Be sure that the skin on the area you are considering getting pierced is not irritated in anyway. As an example, if you want your nose pierced and you have a pimple it’s probably best to wait.
- Piercing procedure. The piercer should mark the piercing site to ensure that you like the placement. Make sure that they are wearing gloves to prevent potential contamination, and jewelry should come in pre-sealed and sterilized packages. The room should be clean, and the piercing site should be cleaned immediately before piercing.
- Your piercer should give you a short sheet of aftercare instructions on how to help keep your piercing healthy and sanitary. At Sacred Raven Tattoo and Piercings in Fayetteville, we recommend that you purchase “Redemption”, which is an aftercare product that we offer at the shop.
Fayetteville’s Body Piercing Shop
At Sacred Raven Tattoo and Piercings, Enrique performs just about any piercing that you can think of. He collaborates with you to ensure that your unique piercings is just as you dreamed. Check out his past piercings today to get some ideas.
We offer a large variety of body piercing jewelry as well as jewelry change out. For $5 you can bring your new jewelry in, and we will replace it for you. Stop in today to see our body piercing shop, and pick out some new body jewelry!
Sacred Raven Tattoo and Piercings in Fayetteville knows the importance of having a clean environment and following proper piercing procedures. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding your piercings. Even if we did not perform the piercing, we are more than happy to help you! Call or email us today!