Fayetteville Tattoo Shops | Sacred Raven Blog
5 Things To Consider When Choosing the Best Tattoo Artists
September 3rd, 2019
- First thing to do is ask around. Reach out to any friends or family members who have received tattoos in the area. If they had a good experience, you have nothing to lose by contacting them for more information.
- Look at online reviews. Whether you view reviews from the tattoo shop or the artist in particular, you want to gain insight on the past experiences that other clients have had.
- Follow the tattoo artist on social media. When looking at their portfolio, would you be happy having a piece from them on your body? Do they tattoo in the style that you are looking for?
- Ask questions. Reach out to the tattoo artist — are they responsive, do they offer free consultations? Tattoos are for life so it is important that the artist understands that it’s a big decision.
- Meet the artist and pay attention to the hygiene and cleanliness of the shop and their station specifically. You should feel confident with the artists work space and hygiene standards.
Choosing Sacred Raven Tattoo
At Sacred Raven Tattoo in Fayetteville, we understand the importance of finding a tattoo artist that specializes in the specific style of tattoo that you are wanting. That is why we have put together a variety of some of the best tattoo artists in every style — from black and gray realism tattoos and color realism tattoos to neo-traditional tattoos and Japanese style tattoos. Check out our portfolio to see some of our work!
Our tattoo artists also offer both classic tattoo designs and custom tattoos to ensure that we can bring to life the tattoo that you have envisioned. Our shop and artists are licensed and certified to give you the best walk-in tattoo shop experience. Stop in today to meet our artists and to experience the clean, family-friendly atmosphere that we have at Sacred Raven Tattoo. Call us today with any questions or concerns!
Sacred Raven Tattoo
4276 Legend Ave
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
12:00pm – 8:00pm